Teachers with individual educator accounts can create classes for their students. With a class, you can make assignments and monitor your students's progress.
IN THIS ARTICLE
What you'll Need
- A School, District, or Homeschool Plan including at least one of the following products: BrainPOP, BrainPOP Jr., BrainPOP ELL
- You have already created your individual educator account: Create an Individual Educator Account
- To roster classes automatically, your school or district administrator will need to set up a sitewide integration. Find out more: Get Started with Integrations
Roster with Integrations
If your school uses our integrations with Clever or Classlink Launchpad with OneRoster API, your classes will be automatically rostered and updated. Find out more in these articles:
If your school uses our integration with G Suite for Education, and you use Google Classroom, you can import your classes on demand. See how to do that here:
If your school uses an LTI integration with an LMS or other learning platform, you can create classes with a Class Code. Find out more in this article:
Create Classes with Codes
Here's how to create your own classes in BrainPOP with Class Codes:
- Log in to your individual teacher account.
- Click Dashboard at the top of the screen.
- Click New Class.
- Create a class name. A Class Code will be automatically generated for you.
- Click Create Class.
Students will use the Class Code to join the class. To join your class, students should:
- Click Enter Code at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Class Code and click Submit.
Here's what they will see.
If students are creating their individual accounts for the first time, they should click Create account and complete the form.
If students already have individual BrainPOP accounts, they should click Log In and enter their personal username and password.
Now that you've created your classes, you can make your first assignment for your students.