There are a few different ways classes can be created.
If your school uses our integrations with Clever or Classlink Launchpad with OneRoster API, your classes will be automatically rostered and updated. Find out more in these articles:
If your school uses SSO with G Suite for Education, and you use Google Classroom, you can import your classes on demand. See how to do that here:
If your school doesn't use these integrations, you can still create classes.
- Log in to your individual account.
- Click Dashboard at the top of the screen.
- Click New Class.
- Create a class name. A Class Code will be automatically generated for you.
- Click Create Class.
Students will use the Class Code to join the class. To join your class, students should:
- Click Enter Code at the top of the screen. If they are already logged in with their individual account, they can click on their username at the top and select Enter Code from the menu.
- Enter the Class Code and click Submit.
If students are creating their individual accounts for the first time, they should click Sign Up Now! and complete the form.
If students already have individual BrainPOP accounts, they can enter their personal username and password and click Log In.