These are the minimum requirements to use BrainPOP and its features.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Windows 7 and later
- We recommend the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft EDGE.
Please note that as of September 2018, we are no longer supporting the use of Internet Explorer 11 to access BrainPOP. We recommend using a compatible browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
- OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and later
- We recommend the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Adobe Flash is required for access to some of our features including Play It (BrainPOP ELL), Practice (BrainPOP ELL), and some GameUp games.
- Apple iOS 11 and later
- Android Lollipop (5.1.1) and later
- Windows 10
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I receive a “No compatible source was found for this media” error message when I play movies?
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer versions on Windows 7 or earlier do not support BrainPOP movie players. If you're using these with Windows 7, we recommend using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.