These are the minimum requirements to use BrainPOP and its features.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Windows 7 and later
- We recommend the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft EDGE.
We are no longer supporting the use of Internet Explorer 11 to access BrainPOP.
- OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and later
- We recommend the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Chrome OS 97 and later
- All Flash features were retired in December 2020.
- Apple iOS 11 and later
- Android Lollipop (5.1.1) and later
- Windows 10
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I receive a “No compatible source was found for this media” error message when I play movies?
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer versions on Windows 7 or earlier do not support BrainPOP movie players. If you're using these with Windows 7, we recommend using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
Can I use BrainPOP on a Promethean or other smart board?
BrainPOP is not designed for use on Promethean boards or any other smart boards. We recommend always using Google Chrome or Firefox to access BrainPOP, and to access on a desktop computer, laptop computer or tablet. We do not offer technical support for smart board use.