These are the minimum requirements to use BrainPOP and its features.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- Windows 7 and later
NOTE: As of September 2018, we are no longer supporting the use of Internet Explorer 11 to access BrainPOP. We recommend using a compatible browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
- We recommend the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox or Microsoft EDGE.
- OS X 10.12 (Sierra) and later
- We recommend the latest versions of Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- Adobe Flash is required for access to some of our features including Play It (BrainPOP ELL), Practice (BrainPOP ELL), and some GameUp games.
- Apple iOS 10 and later
- Android Lollipop (5.1.1) and later
- Windows 10
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I receive a “No compatible source was found for this media” error message when I play movies?
Unfortunately, Internet Explorer versions on Windows 7 or earlier do not support the BrainPOP ELL movie player. As of February 2018, Internet Explorer on Windows 7 or earlier will also not support movies on BrainPOP, BrainPOP Jr., BrainPOP Español and Français. We recommend using another browser such as Chrome or Firefox or updating your operating system.