Every school on BrainPOP has a unique Educator Code. Anyone with the code can set up their own individual teacher account.
If you are a teacher and you want to set up an account using your school's Educator Code:
- Go to brainpop.com and click Enter Code at the top.
- Enter your school’s Educator Code. If you do not know your Educator Code, please contact your administrator directly.
- You will be sent to the individual account registration page and prompted to create an account with your school email address.
If you are an admin and you need to find your school's code you can:
- Log in to your admin account and click Admin Dashboard in the top navigation bar.
- From the Admin Dashboard, click School Info.
- Copy and paste your school's Educator Code into an email or message for the person or people who need individual accounts.
- Encourage your teachers to link to the school using their educator code by going to brainpop.com, and following the steps listed in this article.
To protect student data, do not post the school code in a public venue or share it with anyone who is not an authorized educator at the school, district, or board of education holding the subscription.
If you have any questions, contact us here.