Homeschool subscriptions come with the ability to create three student accounts. In order to make them you will need to create a class using your teacher account and share the Class Code with your students. If you still need to make your individual teacher account, check out this article for instructions!
IN THIS ARTICLE
Creating Student Accounts via the Class Code
Teachers can create classes and invite students to create their own accounts via a teacher-generated class code. Here's how:
- Log in to your individual teacher account.
- Click Dashboard at the top of the screen.
- Click New Class.
- Create a class name. A class code will be automatically generated for you.
- Click Create Class.
Students will use the Class Code to join the class. They can use their existing individual accounts to join or create their own individual accounts. To join your class, students should:
- Click Enter Code at the top of the screen. If they are already logged in with their individual account, they can click on their username at the top and select Enter Code from the menu.
- Enter the Class Code and click Submit.
- The student will click Sign Up Now! and complete the form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can students use the educator code to create accounts?
No. Students should not be given the educator code at any time. For students to join a class, you can generate a class code, which is a special code only for students to use.