Individual student accounts can receive assignments, notifications, and submit work to their teachers.
What you'll Need
- A School, District, or Homeschool Plan
- You've already set up your individual educator account: Create an Individual Educator Account
- You've created your class: Create a Class
Creating Individual Student Accounts
Students can create their own individual accounts when they join their first class.
Students will use the Class Code to join the class. To join your class, students should:
- Click Enter Code at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Class Code and click Submit.
Here's what they will see.
If students are creating their individual accounts for the first time, they should click Create account and complete the form.
If students already have individual BrainPOP accounts, they should click Log In and enter their personal username and password.