Individual student accounts can receive assignments, notifications, and submit work to their teachers.
NOTE: If your district is using Clever or Classlink to roster classes automatically, you should not try to use class codes to update your classes. If you are missing any students in your automatically-rostered classes, talk to your school or district admin.
IN THIS ARTICLE
What You'll Need
- A School, District, or Homeschool Plan
- You've already set up your individual educator account: Create an Individual Educator Account
- You've created your class: Create a Class
- Your district is not using Clever or Classlink to roster classes
Creating Individual Student Accounts
Students can create their own individual accounts when they join their first class.
Students will use the Class Code to join the class. To join your class, students should:
- Click Enter Code at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Class Code and click Submit.
Here's what they will see.
If students are creating their individual accounts for the first time, they should click Create account and complete the form. Here they will choose their username, password and provide their first and last name.
If students already have individual BrainPOP accounts (maybe for a different class), they should click Log In and enter their personal username and password and this will add them to their class roster.