If your school has a Schoolwide plan, or you have a Homeschool plan, you can create individual student accounts.
Students can create their own individual account when they join a class. To join a class, students need a Class Code, which is automatically generated when your teacher creates a class.
To join a class and create their own accounts, students should:
- Click Enter Code at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Class Code and click Submit.
- If students are creating their individual accounts for the first time, they can click Sign Up Now! and complete the form. (If students already have individual accounts, they can enter their personal username and password and click Log In.)
If your teacher uses an integration with Clever, G Suite for Education or ClassLink Launchpad with OneRoster, you may be imported into your classes automatically.
- Rostering Classes with Clever
- Rostering Classes with Google Classroom
- Rostering Classes with OneRoster