District Administrators can view information about their district plan and usage data in their District Admin Dashboard.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Viewing Plan Information
- Your district’s integration type (if available)
- A list of subscribing and expired schools
- Your primary contact’s name and email address
- The Number of district and school administrators for your district
To access the District Info panel:
- Log in to your admin account and click Admin Dashboard.
- Click District Info.
- Here you can view the district's plan information.
Accessing District Usage Data
- Log in to your admin account and click Dashboard, then select Reports.
- On the Reports page, you can view usage information for your district including:
- Total individual educator and student accounts in your district
- Total breakdown of logins by BrainPOP product
- A breakdown of logins by school
- A breakdown of logins by individual accounts versus shared school login
- A breakdown of logins by individual educator accounts vs individual student accounts
- The number of features students have completed, like watching a movie, taking a quiz, making a concept map, and playing a game.
To adjust the time range, click See all district data and choose months in the two dropdown menus.
Exporting Usage Reports
To export a sharable usage report:
- Set the time range using the date dropdown menus.
- Click Go to load the data.
- Click Export to download the data in CSV format.
Included in the Login Data export are the following:
- School Name
- Account Username
- Account type (Shared, Teacher, Student)
- Month of Login
- Product Type
- Number of Logins that month
Viewing Individual Educator Usage
When you click on an account in the Educators tab, you will be able to view the following usage information for each educator:
- List of classes
- Number of students per class
Viewing Individual Student Usage
When you click on an account in the Students tab, you will be able to view the following usage information for each student:
- List of classes
- Teacher for each class
Frequently Asked Questions
How often does the usage data update?
Usage data updates monthly on the first day of each month. For example, April usage data becomes available on May 1st.