School administrators can view information about their school plan and usage data in the Admin Dashboard.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Viewing Plan Information
The School Info panel displays your school’s plan information, including:
- Plan type and list of sites you can access
- Expiration date
- Educator code
- School username
- Primary contact’s name and email address
- List of administrators with access to the Admin Dashboard
- Link to update the school’s password
To access the School Info panel:
- Log in to your admin account and click Admin Dashboard.
- Click School Info.
- Here you can view the school's plan information.
Accessing School Usage Data
Log in to your admin account and click Dashboard, then select Reports.
On the Reports page, you can view usage information for your school including:
- Total educator and student accounts in your school
- Total logins over a selected time range
- A breakdown of logins by BrainPOP product
- A breakdown of logins by individual accounts versus shared school login
Exporting Usage Reports
To export a sharable usage report:
- Set the time range using the date dropdown menus.
- Click Go to load the data.
- Click Export to download the data in CSV format.
Included in the Login Data export are the following:
- Account Username
- Account type (Shared, Teacher, Student)
- Month of Login
- Product Type
- Number of Logins that month
Viewing Individual Educator Usage
When you click on an account in the Educators tab, you will be able to view the following usage information for each educator:
- List of classes
- Number of students per class
Viewing Individual Student Usage
When you click on an account in the Students tab, you will be able to view the following usage information for each student:
- List of classes
- Teacher for each class
Frequently Asked Questions
How often does usage data update?
Usage data updates monthly on the first day of each month. For example, April usage data becomes available on May 1st.