If you need a quote in order to purchase a Teacher subscription, our Support team can help you with that - there are just a few steps to make the request.
NOTE: This process is for Teacher subscriptions only. If you need a quote for a School subscription, please contact your Sales rep or go here!
If your school can pay by card without an invoice, you can also order a subscription in our online store.
Requesting a Quote
- Visit help.brainpop.com
- Click on "Contact our Support team"
- Select the role you have at your school - most likely teacher or admin
- Enter your email address and select Account Type. If you don't have a current account, select "I do not have a BrainPOP subscription or account."
- Under Reason for Contacting select: “I need help with purchasing, payment, or billing questions.”
- For a new subscription: include the name, email address, subscription type, and school of each teacher who will have an account. We cannot create a quote without this information.
- For a renewal subscription: please include the username and email address attached to the account. If you do not know the username, include the same information for a new subscription.
- Submit your request to our team. We will respond within 3-5 business days (sometimes even faster!).
Submitting Your Quote
Once you are ready to purchase, you will need to submit a signed quote, and a purchase order if you have one, to our Processing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign the quote where indicated.
- Scan the signed quote, and a purchase order if you have one. If you do not have a PO, just the signed quote is sufficient.
- Email the documents to email@example.com. Your order will enter the queue for processing.
- A member of our Processing team will let you know when your order has been processed, and will provide the username and password for the account. At this point, your account is active and ready to use!
- In 3-4 business days you will receive an invoice for payment from our Billing department. The invoice is only sent after the order has been processed.