Forgot your username or password? You can reset your password or get a username reminder with Reset Password.
Reset a Student's Password
Teachers can reset a student's password from their class page.
- Log in to BrainPOP, then click Dashboard at the top.
- Click on the class the student belongs to.
- Click the View Students button on the right.
- Click the pencil icon under Edit, next to the student's username.
- Write in a new password, then retype the password, and click Save. This will unlock the student's account so they can log in again.
- Share this new password with the student. Students can change their password after they sign in by clicking on their username in the top right corner, and then going to Settings.
Frequently Asked Questions
My student is getting a message that their account is locked. How do I unlock it?
Student accounts lock if they attempt to log in unsuccessfully many times in succession. Teachers can unlock a student's account by resetting their password.