Teachers with My BrainPOP educator accounts can create classes for their students.
- Log in to your My BrainPOP educator account.
- Click My Classes at the top of the screen.
- Click + New Class.
- Choose a class name and class code.
- Click Create Class.
To add students to your class, share the class code with them. They can follow these steps to join the class with an existing account or create their own My BrainPOP student accounts:
- Click Enter Code at the top of the screen.
- Enter the class code and click Submit.
- If students are creating My BrainPOP student accounts for the first time, click Sign Up Now! and complete the form. If students already have My BrainPOP student accounts, they can enter their personal username and password and click Log In.
If your school or district uses the G Suite for Education integration or ClassLink Launchpad with OneRoster, you can import your classes automatically.