Teachers with individual educator accounts can create classes for their students.
- Log in to your individual educator account.
- Click Dashboard at the top of the screen.
- Click + New Class.
- Choose a class name.
- Click Create Class.
To add students to your class, share the class code with them. They can follow these steps to join the class with an existing account or create their own individual BrainPOP student accounts:
- Click Enter Code at the top of the screen.
- Enter the class code and click Submit.
- If students are creating individual BrainPOP student accounts for the first time, click Sign Up Now! and complete the form. If students already have individual BrainPOP student accounts, they can enter their personal username and password and click Log In.
If your school or district uses the G Suite for Education integration or ClassLink Launchpad with OneRoster, you can import your classes automatically.