There are Two free BrainPOP apps available in the Amazon Appstore.
These apps also offer in-app subscriptions, which renew monthly until you choose to cancel. Find out more about our app subscription options below.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Amazon In-App Purchase Options
Managing In-App Amazon Subscriptions
If you subscribed through a Kindle App, you can manage your subscription with Amazon.
On the Amazon website:
- Go to Your Account.
- Click Your Android Apps and Devices.
- Click Your Subscriptions.
On Fire tablets:
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Store.
- Open the menu.
- Tap Manage Subscriptions.
On the Amazon Appstore:
- Open the menu.
- Tap Manage Subscriptions
NOTE: If you turn off auto-renewal for a subscription, you'll continue to have access until your current subscription period expires.
Restoring In-App Amazon Subscriptions
If you subscribed to the BrainPOP Amazon app, you are authenticated with your Amazon login rather than with a BrainPOP username and password. Make sure you’re logged in to your Fire device with the same Amazon account that you used to purchase the app.
If you continue to have issues accessing the app, we recommend the following troubleshooting steps:
Restart your Fire tablet:
- Press and hold the power button for two to three seconds until you see the message "Do you want to shut down your Fire?" and then tap OK.
- After the device has completely turned off, press the power button for two to three seconds to turn your Fire tablet back on.
If your app is still having issues:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen and then tap Settings > Apps & Games > Manage All Applications > All.
- You can clear data, clear cache, force stop, or uninstall the application if you continue to have issues.
- If all else fails, we recommend confirming that your subscription is current by managing your subscriptions with Amazon.
NOTE: If you clear data, it won't delete the app; however, saved information such as game scores or account information may be lost and may need to be re-entered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use my Amazon app subscription to access BrainPOP websites?
No. In-app subscriptions only provide access to the BrainPOP movies and quizzes in the Amazon app.
If I have a BrainPOP website subscription, can I log in with my username and password to the apps?
Yes. If you have a site subscription, you can download the free Amazon apps and log in using your site credentials.
Does the app track student progress?
You can log in to our apps with your individual student account, but the apps do not track your activity or allow you to view or submit assignments. To access these features on a mobile device, you need to visit our sites on your device’s mobile browser.
Does the app track my quiz scores?
Yes. High quiz scores are stored locally on the device and you can be clear them at any time by going to the BrainPOP app settings on your device and choosing Delete High Scores. However, scores are not tracked.
Can I access games, activities or other BrainPOP features on the Amazon app?
The app only provides access to the movies and quizzes. For our full range of offerings, visit BrainPOP.
Why can’t I view or play the movies on the app?
For all BrainPOP apps, make sure that your school’s wireless network has *.brainpop.com whitelisted.