Educator Spreadsheet View
If you are a teacher with a My BrainPOP educator account, you can use Spreadsheet View to track student results and progress.
In Spreadsheet view, you can:
- View submitted student work.
- Filter data by date range, topic, or student.
- Hide columns for a customized view.
- Export grades to a CSV for record keeping.
To access Spreadsheet view:
- Log into your My BrainPOP educator account.
- Click My Classes.
- Select a class from the dropdown.
- Click Spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet View displays initial scores by default. Click All Scores on the left side of the page for a complete history of students’ submissions.
To export grades to a CSV file, click Export (CSV) on the right side of the page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why can’t I access Spreadsheet view on my phone?
Unfortunately, Spreadsheet view is not currently supported on phones. We recommend using on a desktop or tablet.