Issues Accessing Our Sites
If you are not able to access a BrainPOP site, here are some helpful strategies.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Clear Your Cache and Cookies
If the site appears to be loading incorrectly, clear the cache and cookies on your browser.
- Open Chrome.
- On the browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the box that appears, click the checkboxes for Cookies and Other Site Data and Cached Images and Files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose All Time (or Beginning of Time for older versions) to delete everything.
- Click Clear Data (or Clear Browsing Data for older versions).
- Close out of the browser and then reopen.
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Click the menu . Choose History, then Clear Recent History.
- Click the dropdown menu and select Everything.
- Click the arrow next to Details to select what information you want to clear. Make sure to include both Cookies and Cache.
- Click Clear Now.
- Close and reopen the browser.
Internet Explorer 11:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- In the upper right corner, click the gear icon and choose Internet options
- In the General tab, under Browsing history, click Delete.
- Uncheck Preserve Favorites website data.
- Check Temporary Internet Files, Cookies and website data, and History.
- Click Delete.
- When finished, click OK to return to your Internet Explorer window.
- Close the Internet Explorer window and reopen.
- Click Safari in the upper left side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab, then Manage Website Data. Click the button Remove All.
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
Check Your School or District’s Web Filter
To access BrainPOP, BrainPOP Jr., and BrainPOP ELL, make sure that your school’s or district’s ethernet and wireless networks can access *.brainpop.com.
Check our site status
Check the status of our site by visiting System Status page.