How to Subscribe
You can purchase a subscription to any BrainPOP website in our online store, or by sending us a completed order form with your purchase order or check attached.
Note: This article is about purchasing subscriptions to our website. To learn more about purchasing app subscriptions on mobile devices, see BrainPOP Mobile Apps.
IN THIS ARTICLE
Subscribing with a Credit Card
- Visit our online store.
- Choose where you plan to use BrainPOP and click Select.
- Select the BrainPOP sites to which you want to subscribe and click Pay by Credit/Debit Card.
Note: Family and Homeschool Access subscriptions provide options for monthly or annual recurring payments.
- Enter your payment information in Checkout and click Complete Purchase. You will receive a confirmation email with your login information.
Note: Family, Homeschool, and Classroom subscriptions paid for by credit card renew automatically. You can turn off automatic renewal at any time by going to Manage Subscription.
Requesting a Quote
- To request a quote for your district, fill out this form.
- To request a quote for your school, fill out this form.
Subscribing with a Purchase Order or Check
To order a Classroom, School, or District subscription with a purchase order or check, complete the order form, attach your school or district purchase order or check, and use one of the following methods to send:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 866.867.6629
- Mail to BrainPOP, 71 West 23rd Street, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10010
Frequently Asked Questions
Does BrainPOP provide a sole source letter?
Yes. You can download this sole source provider letter from BrainPOP.
Where can I find BrainPOP's W-9 form?
This is where you can find our W-9 form.
Can I pay by wire transfer?
Contact us for information about submitting a payment by wire transfer.
Can I use a purchase order for a Family or Homeschool subscription?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept purchase orders for our Family or Homeschool subscriptions. To purchase, visit our online store and pay with a credit card.
My school can’t afford a subscription to BrainPOP. Can you help?
BrainPOP has worked with a number of reputable funding organizations that we encourage you to explore. If you are interested in applying for a grant, we offer grant writing support, research resources, as well as funding success stories to help you.